Prepare for Compliments
Get Flawless Skin in 3 Simple Steps
Envision yourself—with gorgeous skin. How would you describe it? Smooth, radiant, even, firm? All of the above? You can take many paths to get the complexion of your dreams. The question is, how invested are you in putting your best face forward?
For good results, show your skin some love every day. Your daily regimen should include dermatologist-recommended, at-home products—along with eating well, getting enough sleep, taking some time for you, and (you guessed it) wearing SPF.
For better results, come see us every six weeks or so. Your daily skincare routine is great—keep it up—but professional treatments like lasers improve more significant concerns like discoloration, wrinkles, acne, and more. Regular visits will both help you achieve your goals faster and maintain your progress.
For best results—and to reap the full benefits of your other treatments—go even deeper. Professional injectables performed by an experienced cosmetic dermatologist can help restore lost volume, plump fine lines, and smooth (and prevent!) wrinkles. The best part? Results are often seen after just one session and typically last for several months to over a year.
Let our team of dermatologists and aestheticians guide you toward the complexion of your dreams. Contact us at 647-351-9277, and we’ll begin customizing a plan that meets YOUR needs.
May Is Skin Cancer Awareness Month
Fast Facts You Need to Know:
- Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer.
- Protect yourself with broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher); sunglasses, hats, and UV-protective clothing; umbrellas and shade; and limited sun exposure between 10 am and 4 pm.
- Luckily, skin cancer is also highly treatable—if caught early—so examine your skin monthly for changes.
- Know your ABCDE’s to identify warning signs: A–asymmetry, B–irregular borders, C–color variation, D–diameter over 6 mm, and E–evolution (any change in a mole).
- If you're in doubt, get it checked out.
Our blog is dedicated to all the latest news from Compass Dermatology, a boutique dermatology clinic located in Toronto.
Book Your Consultation
Take control of your skin and age with confidence.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sign up to win free dermatological products & treatments every month!
In the Media
650 Mount Pleasant Rd #8
Toronto, ON M4S 2N5, Canada