Couldn’t have done it without you!
2020 has been a year and we’ve all endured a lot—from being cooped up for months on end to playing assistant to your at-home learner (thank goodness for wine!). Still, we’re closing out 2020 with immense gratitude for you. Because of our Compass family, we were able to reopen our doors in a safe, timely manner. It’s been great seeing so many of you back in the office.
In the spirit of the season, we want to extend the small-business support you’ve given us to the nearby retailers we love and frequent. ’Tis the perfect time to shop small and local.
- Apricot Flowers. If you’re bringing flowers to a gathering, sprucing up your own tablescape, or gifting them to a loved one, no one does florals better.
- Jacaranda Tree. The perfect shop for gifts and intricate Christmas tree ornaments. Whether you need a holiday, housewarming, babyshower, or “just because” gift, you’ll find it at Jacaranda Tree.
- Mabel’s Fables. Have a little reader in your life? You could get lost in time browsing this quaint, family-centric book store. If you can’t find a book here...we’re at a loss for words.
- Penwarden Jewelry. All that glitters is gold at Penwarden. Grab this link and send it to your partner as a gentle, holiday nudge.
- Piano Piano. Calling all foodies! If you haven’t indulged in Piano Piano yet, do yourself a flavor and go soon. You can’t beat the pasta dishes (#nocarbleftbehind). Bonus: They do takeout!
- YYZ Wishlist. For those of us wearing more sweats in 2020, XYZ is our go-to for the best in style and comfort. We love finding casual, on-trend pieces here.
As we wrap up our last appointments of the year, we want to wish you a warm holiday season filled with small, intimate gatherings. We’re looking forward to seeing you in 2021!
Our blog is dedicated to all the latest news from Compass Dermatology, a boutique dermatology clinic located in Toronto.
Book Your Consultation
Take control of your skin and age with confidence.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sign up to win free dermatological products & treatments every month!
In the Media
650 Mount Pleasant Rd #8
Toronto, ON M4S 2N5, Canada
Leave a Comment