Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sign up to win free products & treatments every month
Book Your Consultation
Take control of your skin
Clear and Brilliant Laser
Clear and Brilliant is a nonablative fractional laser that creates millions of microscopic treatment zones in the upper layers of the skin. This stimulates the healing process, resulting in the clearance of pigment and increased collagen production.
Clear and Brilliant can be safely used in all skin types.
Who is a Good Candidate for Treatment with the Clear and Brilliant Laser?
Everyone is a candidate for this safe, effective laser treatment. It’s a great starter laser because it is quite comfortable and there is little associated recovery time. Many patients in their 20s and 30s undergo regular Clear and Brilliant treatments (every three to six months) to prevent and treat the early signs of aging and to maintain glowing, firm, and youthful skin. For patients with more significant pigmentation and/or broken blood vessels, we often recommend combining the Clear and Brilliant with Broadband Light on the same day—a treatment we call The Illuminator.
- Clear and Brilliant is an ideal laser treatment for patients with mild to moderate skin imperfections.
It's gentle, takes only about 30-60 minutes, and there's little downtime.
- The Clear and Brilliant Laser gives you glowing skin.
If you've noticed that your skin has lost its youthful glow, you can get it back with a few sessions of Clear and Brilliant.
- Clear and Brilliant can be used to treat and prevent signs of aging on the face, neck, décolletage, arms—almost anywhere in fact!
- All skin types can be treated with the Clear and Brilliant Laser.
Who is Clear and Brilliant For?
Regardless of whether you're male or female, young or old, Clear and Brilliant is for anyone who wants to take control of their skin. It's a great skincare treatment for those who want to avoid more aggressive laser technologies and injectables, but still want to enjoy the benefits of a clearer, more resilient complexion.
In general, Clear and Brilliant may be a good choice for you if:
- You want to eliminate specific types of aesthetic issues: fine lines, enlarged pores, pigmentation irregularities, rough textures and lacklustre skin.
- You want to get your glow back.
- You want to prevent the development of visible signs of aging or eliminate those that have already appeared.
- You don't have an infection or inflammation in the areas you'd like to have treated.
If you've had other skin beautifying treatments performed, we often recommend Clear and Brilliant to help maintain the results you've achieved, or even improve on them. It's a proactive approach to keeping your skin looking great!
Our Comprehensive Approach to Clear and Brilliant Fractional Laser
Prior to your treatment you will be assessed by one of our board-certified dermatologists and a treatment plan will be determined based on your goals and an evaluation of your skin. The Clear and Brilliant Laser is quite comfortable, but we typically apply a topical anesthetic prior to the treatment to decrease the sensation. The laser tends to feel a little prickly. There is minimal recovery time following a Clear and Brilliant session, with a little pinkness and mild swelling for a day or so, followed by fine peeling. You are able to continue all of your normal activities and makeup may be applied immediately after your treatment. We recommend booking a Clear and Brilliant treatment 2 weeks prior to a big event for optimal glow.
Gentle Fractional Laser FAQ
Clear and Brilliant can improve several complexion concerns:
- reduces appearance of pores
- improves skin texture
- evens out skin tone
- erases sunspots, melasma and other pigmented blotches
- brightens up lacklustre skin for a gorgeous glow
The results of Clear and Brilliant treatments are long-lasting, but given that we all continue to age, additional treatments will be necessary to maintain results. Proper skin care and sun protection are recommended.
In the Media
650 Mount Pleasant Rd #8
Toronto, ON M4S 2N5, Canada